Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today's Going to be My Lucky Day

I'm trying to use the power of suggestion in my favor today.

I've had some recent stormy weather. The cloud cover has been heavy enough that I've struggled to find the silver lining.

But ...Today is "a new day...with no mistakes in it."(Anne of Green Gables)

Sam has been peaceful for 4 days straight. Millie has a slew of new (hand-me-down) toys and is busy imagining. The toys have already been initiated to the tub playground.

"Singin' in the bathtub.."

"Arghh!"
I've talked to both of my sisters who are good at pep talks (and have to reprimand their kiddies just like I have to mine). The SUN is out and my full recycling container is sitting at the curb on time. I have lovely classical music going on in my iPod. SkyMax is frequently on his knees-- rocking back and forth (without encouragement). Another term ends at Timp Academy, (yea!) and Abbie performs her "Midsummer Night's Dream" today -- in a Saver's costume reconstructed by Grandma.

The Diva. (Aug. 2008)

I can do hard things. I can do good things. Happy St. Patrick's Day! "Don't Worry --Be Happy."

Hmmm...on the Word of Wisdom edge... Should I pick this battle?

3 comments:

Anita Wells said...

some pinches from our house to yours!
should we try to come to abbie's play? when/where?

jayne wells said...

If anyone deserves it, it is you!

Carin said...

Love to hear the power self pep-talking, too. (Now you see what I firmly believe: green makes a day good!)
Sure love ya!!
Carin