Monday, October 12, 2009

More Bad News for Sinners

This morning in scripture study I discovered yet another reason to keep my "ducks in a row" as it were. If I don't, I might become like those in the last days mentioned in 2 Timothy 3: 2-4.

Not only would I run the risk of being "covetous, unholy, proud, disobedient to parents (I thought Star had just thrown that one in there for the sleepy children, but it's really there) unthankful, and fierce, but INCONTINENT as well.

Now that's bad news.
I've not wanted to deal with incontinence --ever.

Guess I'll try and shape up.

2 comments:

Anita Wells said...

ha ha! add that to our list of bible jokes! good thing the new living translation version gives us "no self-control" for that phrase instead. similar idea, different meaning now...

Susie Faye said...

are you serious? I can't believe it says that...hm. Things have never been the same for me since I've had Gracee...guess we know why now! I'm just a sinner I guess.