Thursday, November 20, 2008

Freaky Friday

Now that I've got the photo access, I'll post our Halloween adventures:

Pre-Halloween Jitters:

Our new (and not beloved by me) tradition:

The Mottley Crew at the Ward Trunk Or Treat

Who is that guy? (a favorite quote from that evening, "Trick or" ... (then the little Sunbeam looked up into the yellow-toothed face of her bishop --and fear overcame her, and she ran,"Mommy!")

Another of Zach's daring outfits. (Last year he was a flag football player (he wore his Orem Rec t-shirt) the year before he was a little-league baseball player (he wore his uniform))
This year he's a (surprise) SOCCER player!

Our Lovely Irish Step Dancer (or Gretel, or Heidi)
(wasn't that dress a find? Savers people --Savers can be your friend too.)

A 5 o'clock shadow on our Lion Tamer--check out his whip!

"Give me a M. Give me an I. Give me a L- L- I -E. Go-0-0-0 Cougars!" (she composed her own cheer) Zach tells us the colors are wrong, but the Saver's price was right so...)

Arrrg! And a Yo Ho Ho! (special thanks to Aunt Susie for the costume loan)

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Love those kids. The costumes are great too! How perfect for Star! I love Millie's cheer!

Terry said...

I have a couple of cheer uniforms from the PG Vikings (blue and white...The right color) and I have pom poms and megaphones. I can't seem to make my daughters realize that they are precious ... so if you are interested...send those girls over! They are in pretty good shape.!

Stefanie said...

Geesh Terry, They'd love that! Maybe we should have them try them on for the big BYU game this weekend. Zach would be pleased.

Stefanie said...

Jayne -- I'm telling you, Saver's is IT for costumes and dress-ups! Star's outfit was another Saver's deal, head to toe.